Monday, October 12, 2009

Best Covering Letter

I am very interested in the entry-level position. I recently completed Master of Business Economics and am actively seeking employment with firms in the Middle East region. My courses in investments, finance and business have given me a solid base upon which I plan to build my career. During my college internships, I dealt with a variety of budgets and conducted market research while handling numerous administrative duties. The experience allowed me to learn important skills and to develop the confidence needed to succeed in a competitive environment.

I have enclosed my resume for your review.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

It would be a pleasure to interview with you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment