yoga poses will be completely depends with the body conditions,there will be do's and dont's for yoga during pregnancy. so attending a general class would be advisable comparative trying to practice from a book or the net.
- First 3 months is most important period, especially the women conceived late or complication etc...so the practice should be simple like stretching and should avoid the pose which affect the abodemen.
- Second 3 months advisable to stop extreme stretches.
- sixth month onwards one should avoid backward bend and forward bends
- Pranayama practices must be learn only under guidance. This will help you to improve the stamina, energy.
- Breath retention should be completely avoided.
- Squats will help for easy delivery but women with the history of complication who must avoid it from sixth month onwards.